Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Oh my!

Today is only Wednesday, which means I'm only halfway threw this week. So far the toilet has broke. I fixed it. The yard is full of mole holes. How do I get rid of moles? I need to find something to get rid of them that is also safe for the dogs, and not a chemical that will harm me, since I'm prego. And now....
This morning the dogs were outside barking, it's beautiful out so I went outside to play with them. Patch and I played fetch for awhile, then she gave up. As I started to walk back to the door I noticed that the back of our house is COVERED in Flies! I don't mean like we have a bunch of flies, I mean the whole side of the house is COVERED!! Like something you would only see in a horror movie...COVERED! I have never seen so many flies in my life! I feel like I'm going to puke! Flies are so gross. We've had our fair share of flies when we first moved in, but it was summer, and then winter set in and they were gone.
This is the most disgusting thing ever! Now I'm going through the phone book looking for pest control. These flies have to go! OMG! YUCK!

0 comments: