Thursday, March 22, 2007

29 Weeks

Bruno is trying to sympathize. He's showing you all what momma looks like everyday. I don't think this is a cold, I think it's allergies. Which is good I guess, but I still feel like crap! I wish I could breathe while I am eating. Right now it's just a stuffy nose and watery eyes so I am going through tissues like crazy.


The doctors appointment went well today. I've gained another pound, putting me at 134. The doctor was excited because she could feel the baby when she was trying to measure my belly. Then when she put the doppler on her she kicked the doctor, lol. It was so cute. She's such an active little baby. The doctor thinks it's because I'm small, and it makes it easier to feel her every movement. I swear some days this girl just doesn't stop moving.
I go back in 2 weeks again and the doctor wants me to bring a birth plan. Has anyone else had to write one of these? I've read about them on the baby sites but some say that the hospital staff doesn't like them because they make the parents think that things will just go exactly as they plan out. (which we all know isn't what really happens) Ian and I are kind of a "go with the flow" kind of couple, so I wasn't really planning on having a birth plan but I guess now I will. However, I have a feeling it will be pretty vague.

Updated: I don't understand why the pictures aren't working. The worked when I first uploaded the post, but now they don't! I'll try to fix it later.

0 comments: