Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bye Bye love

Ian left today for his week long meeting in Jersey. I was pretty much an emotional wreck, gotta love these pregnancy hormones. I felt bad for him because he really felt guilty leaving me, but there was no choice. He was happy that his meeting was now and not this summer when the baby is here.
I thought I was bored before. This week is going to be b-o-r-i-n-g! I have a couple things to do this week, but just being alone will suck.

The dogs have spring fever...BAD! I can't take it. They want to be outside all day, which is fine, but as a hunting breed all they want to do is catch something...anything! With the ground thawing they have begun digging. I think that we might have moles in our yard and the dogs are trying to catch them. I don't know how to stop them from digging. I can't watch them the whole time they are outside, well I could, but I like just letting them out and them having their freedom.
I also have to figure out how to stop them from barking at everyone on our street. With the warmer weather everyone has been out. The kids are riding bikes, people taking walks, and walking their dogs. Bruno and Patches loose their minds when ever someone goes by our house. I can't stand it! How do I make them stop? It's not a viscous bark, it's a jealous bark. They want everyone that goes by to come and play with them and they bark at the top of their lungs to let them know it. They run back and forth across the yard and bark continuously until they are out of site. It's so annoying!
Digging, Barking, and Bruno's jumping. The 3 things I would L-O-V-E to change in my dogs.

Ian and I are dying for summer to get here. We bought a pool yesterday! We have to get a building permit and find someone to deliver us water. Our tentative date for the install is the end of April. Then we have a deck to build and we have to replace our back door. I'm excited to see the finished product.

Alright my attention is gone so I'll end this post before I start rambling on about nothing. Maybe I'll post more this week since I'll be needing to talk to someone...although I don't think I'll have anything to talk about :P

Until next time...

0 comments: