Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Fun Times

Ugh, I'm working on another cold. Yuck! Sore throat, stuffy/runny nose, can't sleep more than 5 minutes at a time. Horrible chapped/dried lips, just Yuck. Sleeping is so frustrating because I just can't get comfortable, my throat hurts and my nose clogs up. This morning I got up just so I didn't have to deal with it. I'm tired but I seem to feel better when I'm up than I do in bed.

SNOW! It won't stop! Last week all our snow melted away, well not all of it but you could actually see the lawn in some spots. Then the snow started Friday and still hasn't stopped. By Sunday we had about a foot. Yesterday it started up again around noon. This morning, it's snowing again! Then I think it's supposed to get warm again by the end of the week. This north east weather is crazy! Spring offically starts tonight, or tomorrow or something. (Updated: Apparently spring starts at 8:07pm tonight...weird)Maybe today will finally be the last of our snow.

Speaking of snow. Mike, Mary and the kids came over on Sunday and the boys went snowmobiling. Ian is hooked! As I sit here this morning I can still smell the lingering of Ben Gay all over the couch. LOL. Poor guy is so sore, but somehow I don't think it would stop him from going back out in a heartbeat. The up side is that the menthol in the Ben Gay is helping my stuffy nose, lol.

The baby is doing well, jumping all around. Very active. We go to the doctor again on Thursday.

Ok, I'll try to get a 29 week picture up soon, but for now it's back to the OJ and box of tissues. Happy Spring everyone!

0 comments: