Thursday, March 29, 2007

30 Weeks


Here's the 30 week shot. This baby is growing! I still feel bigger everyday. Every thing's been good though. I've been getting a little nausea here and there the last couple of weeks but nothing too bad.

I think the flies are gone! Apparently what we have are Cluster Flies. They can breed in the soil and the dog poop. Yuck. So I spent $15 on some yard spray and went at it last night. The neighbors must all think I'm crazy. You hook the spray up to the hose and just spray it all over. Well, out here the snow is still melting and therefore everything is wet and muddy and here I am watering my lawn! Not only am I watering my lawn, and the snow, but I have one of those painters face masks on since I didn't want to breathe in the fumes from the pesticide. So I am now the crazy pregnant woman with the face mask 10 size too big sweatshirt and snow boots, who waters her lawn before the snow even melts away. LOL. Always an adventure.
I'm so proud of myself for replacing all the light bulbs outside. They've been out for a couple of months and we just haven't got around to it. I can't stand being home at night and the dogs outside and I can't see what's going on.

***Why is it that whenever I blog I get half way through and my mind just shuts down? That's it, I'm done. No other coherent thoughts can be expressed at this time. Where does my brain go? I wasn't done with it.

I didn't get any pics of the flies :(
I wanted to get a video, but to be perfectly honest I was too terrified of them to even go back out once I came in the house.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: