Thursday, February 01, 2007

The sweetest thing

My husband. He is indeed the sweetest thing. He has fallen full on, head over heels in love with his daughter. I think that although he's been preparing himself for a girl since the moment we found out I was pregnant, the realization was still quite a shock.

He's back from Vegas and I'm still working so you can all guess how that went. He had a good time though so I'm glad he finally got a break and got to relax a little. He works so many hours and provides everything for us, he deserves to take time out for himself.

He came home bearing gifts for all of us, he's so sweet. He even got two pink Vegas onsies for the baby girl.

He told me the other day that I am no longer the #1 girl in his life :( Move over Mama here comes the baby girl! He even told the dog that she cannot be the baby girl and that basically everyone needs to move over because the new love in his life will be here in a few short months.

It's amazing to see him falling in love with the baby, and she's not even here yet. I feel so blessed. I'm so surrounded by love and filled with unsurmountable love in so many ways. I cannot wait to see Scott fall in love with her too. I think it's still hard for him because he can't see her. I'm sure the ultrasound pics are just really wierd to him too. I know that he is very excited and it is just going to be amazing to see him with the baby when she's here.

My Mom went out and bought me a bunch of new maternity clothes. Thanks Mom!! I needed them really bad. My regular clothes are pretty much out of the question at this point. The belly is getting so big everyday. She seems to be moving a little less frequently, but I can definatly tell she is growing because her movements are more intense. You can see the movements sometimes if you watch my belly. Today I was laying with my arm on my belly and I could feel her kicking me and my arm moving.

The back pain comes and goes. It is the worst when I get home from work and sit on the couch and then try to get up. It hurts to walk! Last night I had 2 more leg cramps and woke up screaming. It hurts! Ian was more supportive this time and didn't just roll over, lol.

I'm still hungry at least every 2 hours but it hasn't been as painful as it was a few weeks ago. Not craving anything. I actually have a hard time deciding what to eat because I'm really not in the mood for anything I'm just hungry. I've been eating pretty healthy and I still like healthy foods but the junk is tasting good too. In the begining I had no desire for ice cream or chips or anything like that. I still haven't had alot of junk food cravings, maybe once a week. It makes for a nice little treat.

I don't feel like I have that pregnancy glow. I have these dark circles under my eyes that just don't seem to go away. I used to never wear makeup, but now I feel like if I don't put some on I look half dead! I think that this little girl inside is stealing what beauty I had, lol.

I've been dying to go register. Ian and I have yet to have a day off together and I really want to do this together so it will have to wait. I think I've seen all there is to see on the internet and I have almmost everything I want picked out, but I really want to see it all in person. Plus, I don't want to register for every thing that can only be found online.

I took a belly shot in the bathroom mirror. It looks so much bigger when I look at it in the mirror than it ever seems to turn out in the pics. So you can all see how much she is gowing every week. I go back to the Dr. on the 8th, I'm sure I've more than doubled my weight gain by this point.


UGGG!! Pics won't post!!! Stupid blogger!

0 comments: