Sunday, February 04, 2007

Belly Dancer

This weeks lesson must be Salsa. They don't mention anything about in the womb dance classes on any of my pregnancy calendars, but I swear there is one. Today she was dancing on my inner most parts and creating quite the ruckus, so much so that I actually started laughing out loud and asking her to stop it. It's so weird! Today was definitely the weirdest feelings so far. I think she's getting to big and running out of room in there, and she doesn't seem to happy about it. She'll poke the same spot 4 or 5 times in a row, almost like knocking on the walls to tell them to open up. It's so funny.

Have you ever walked into a room in your house and reached for the light switch in an odd spot? I don't know what it is about this house but every now and then I'll walk into a room and swipe the wall to turn on the light, only the light switch is no where near where I look for it. I mean not even the same wall! In the beginning I just wrote it off as getting used to a new house, but now after living here for just over 6 months (Wow it's been 6 months!) you would think I would have it down...but no. Everyday is an adventure in the life of Kari, I swear!

Ok that's it for today, just a quick note to tell you all about the salsa dance going on in my belly and the brain cells that can't hold the memory of a light switch.

I hope you're all enjoying the Super Bowl. Us country folk can't get local channels out here in the boondocks :( We've actually petitioned to get local channels via satellite, but the only two that granted us permission were Fox and ABC and the local news is out of New Jersey!!! Go figure. New Jersey, NYC, upstate central NY it's all the same right?

0 comments: