Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sami-isms

After hitting the water button on the refrigerator...
S: "Uuugh, look!"
M: "What happened? Did you press the water button?"
S: "Yeah, it surprised me! It surprised water all over my arm!"

Upon seeing her new kitchen set for the first time.
S: "Look at that Mama! It's Fabulous!"

Playing with the flashlight
S: "Hey, hey, come back here you! Come back!" (Talking to the actual light shining out of the flashlight as she shined it all over the room)

Talking to her sister.
S: "It's ok little fella. Ok, ok, come on, come on, you can do it. Don't be scared little fella. Ok, little fella, you're ok."

After going potty..
S: "Ugh! I can't do it Mama!" (Trying to pull up her pants)
M: "Do you need help?"
S: "Yeah, ok. But don't look Mama! Don't look at my poopy!!!"
After helping her with her pants and leaving the room, she comes running out...
S: "Wanna see it Mama!?? Wanna see my poops? Are you very excited Mama?? Come look!"

Upon trying to help her do ANYTHING!
S: "No, I do it allll my seeelllf!"

When we get to a store parking lot.
S: "What's this house Mama?" (If we're at Lowes she tells me it's a castle)
S: "I do a BIG Girl waalllk!" (Meaning she does not want to go in the cart.)

When she can't reach something..
S: "Please Mommy, can you get it? My arms are too little for that."

And best of all...her bed time prayer:
"Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. May angels watch me through the night, and wake me in the morning feeling like P-Ditty."

0 comments: