Monday, January 19, 2009

Time for a change

So, what do you think of the new look? I've been wanting to change it up for awhile now. I never really liked the header I had, but I am lacking the creativity to make a new one, so I went with something simple. Less is more...right?

We had a fantastic weekend filled with great friends and family and are very thankful for everyone coming to visit us. Sami and I LOVE having everyone here, especially since it's pretty much just the 2 of us all week long, so a crazy weekend is just what we look forward to!

Here are a couple pics of my silly girl.


Mike and his famous nachos! They are SOOO good!! (He wasn't happy about that bowl of olives on the side...we're not olive fans, but Ian and Josh were...it really has more to do with a can opener, but that's a whole other story.)

Sami wanted to go out and play in the snow...I think these boots might be a little big, lol.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: