Sunday, September 21, 2008

Announcement!!!

Sami POOPED on the POTTY!!!! OMG
Big news people!! Big, BIG news!
We're not really potty training, and I think that it has more to do with her amusement with farting, but still! My 15 month old pooped on the potty!!!! lol
She loves her little potty seat, and we have it in the bathroom right across from the real potty. Daddy put her on the potty a couple weeks ago cause she kept going in there when he would go to go to the bathroom..so he took her diaper off and gave her a chance, but nothing. Well, ever since then, every time I go to the bathroom, she comes running in and takes the cover off her potty and sits on it. So tonight I thought, what the heck, I'll give her a try too. Put her on the pot, and I sat down to do my business and told her to go potty and sure enough...she did!

She's been dramatically amused by her own toots lately, so much so that she will push until she turns red, just to hear the most delightful sound of her own gas. Yep, she's quite a lady.
So honestly, I think she was really looking for a good laugh and got more than she bargained for, but I was impressed!

So, there you have it...poop in the potty...my big announcement! LOL

0 comments: