Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Drop

Well, I could tell that she had dropped before but OMG has she dropped now! I can feel the pressure down below. It started really yesterday I could tell she was extremely low and she feels very heavy. I've been having quick bursts of energy, which I think is really just from the pure excitement and anticipation. Having a lot more back pain the last 2 days too.

I can't believe that she will be here in 2 weeks!! Hopefully, less than 2 weeks now. I'm ready for her any day! Although, we do need to go grocery shopping since there is no food in this house. I've made sure everything else is ready. So...now all we need is some food, and the baby! I can't wait! I'm really hoping she makes an appearance before the holiday, but only time will tell. I'm guessing that she is going to try and come on Tuesday since I'll be 2 hours away from home to go see Ryleigh at her dance class. I'm pretty disappointed that I might miss her very first recital, but it's the same weekend as my due date! Hopefully I can at least make it to her class....if not and the baby comes it would still be good because then I would probably make it for the recital!

0 comments: