Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The belly again

Here's another pic of the belly, still not looking too much bigger. Our scale broke last week so I don't know where I stand as far as the weight is going. I go to the doctor on Thursday the 11th so I guess we'll know then. I'm hoping that we'll get the ultrasound to find out the gender. I'm sure my phone will be ringing non stop that day. I promise to post after the appointment.
I'm feeling the baby move everyday. Today I actually felt it while I was standing up, a first! I usually can only feel it when I'm sitting down. This is SO amazing! I'm loving every minute of it! We've listened to the heart beat again a couple of times but the baby doesn't like to stay still for the doppler. Still strong and in the mid 150's.

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fun, safe night. I was in bed by 9pm and didn't get up until 8:30 the next morning! A great way to start off the new year! The dogs woke me up at 12:03am with there barking, lol it was like they were celebrating. But then it was right back to sleep.

I had my first leg cramp last night. OMG! Let's hope it's my only one. My leg has been sore all day! I scared the crap out of Ian when I shot up in bed and was almost screaming in pain. He asked me what was wrong and I said " My leg, Ahhhhh! My leg...I...have...agggghhhhh...cramp in my leg!" To which he said "Your leg? Jeez you scared the crap out of me I thought something was wrong!" and he rolled over and went back to sleep!!! Um, yeah something is wrong my leg is in extreme pain!!

Ouch.

Oh yeah, here's the belly shot of the day:

0 comments: