Saturday, November 11, 2006

YAY!

I still can't believe it myself. Thank you so much for all your comments. It's so great to know that everyone is so excited for us. Everyday is just a miracle. The first time I had spotting all the way through, never a day with out a little something, so this time it's like everyday I'm in pure joy that nothing's gone wrong.
I'm having some issues with food still. I'm always hungry, but I can't eat a normal amount at one time. I eat a little bit and then I get sick of it so quick, it's weird. I've always loved to eat so this is a bit of a change for me. I'll think I know what I want and then as soon as I have it I take 4 bites and my stomach says "Ok that's enough." What? No it's not. The stomach and I are in a bit of a power struggle.

So I don't know if I wrote this in the last post but we go back to the doctor's on Thursday. This time we actually get to meet the doctor. I'm so excited. We got a list of dates for child birth classes too (they start in March for us) They are at a perfect time so Ian and will both be able to make it after work and meet there. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself. I'm so afraid of Jinx'ing the whole thing. I've been trying to act like everything is normal, nothing different going on, and every time I think or act pregnant I get paranoid that something will happen.

For now we just keep praying and loving and doing everything we can to keep this baby safe.

0 comments: