Friday, November 10, 2006

June 4th

Today was our first appointment. I was so disappointed, we didn't even get to meet the Dr. just talk to the nurse. I thought we would at least get an ultrasound since I'm already 11 weeks. I was excited to have Scott with us so that he could see the ultrasound. He's so excited! I was so nervous about telling him since he's so much older and has been an only child for so long. I wasn't sure how he would react, but he was very excited and happy.

We had a party today for Scott's birthday and told the family. They were all in shock. We decided to have a group photo and Scott said, "Ok, 1,2,3, KARI'S PREGNANT!" Everyone just sort of froze. They weren't sure if he was joking or what.

Cole and Ryleigh are very excited and kept running up to me to tell me that there was a baby in my belly, lol.

Well I'm not sure if we'll be able to get an ultrasound pic again and the ER kept all of the last ones :(

We have an appointment to meet the Dr. next Thursday so I'll keep you posted on what happens next.

0 comments: