Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Second Trimester

Well, not much has changed. I'm patiently awaiting our December 14th appointment, it feels like it will take forever to get here.
Nothing much to report, I've been feeling pretty normal. The craving for pizza has subsided a little, although I still love it. Lately I never know what I'm in the mood for. I was craving Captin Crunch cereal for awhile, when I went to the store to buy it I walked out with 3 boxes! Not all Captin Crunch but I just LOVE cereal.
This week I'm craving TURKEY! I wonder why ;) Too bad I won't be getting any :( I have to work on Thanksgiving and then we're going to my in-laws for dinner. My MIL is making cornish hens....I'm sure it will be delicious, but I'd sure love a full belly of turkey with all the fix-in's. I'm going to make a dish of my mother's stuffing recipe, since I don't think Ian or I will survive the day with out it. Now my only hope is that he doesn't eat it all before I get home from work.

My prenatal vitamins make me sick to my stomach so I take them at night before I go to bed. The only problem lately is that I wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and I feel sick. Oh well, I'm loving being prego, although it seems nothing has changed from not being.

We bought a doppler on Ebay. I'm hoping to have it on Friday. If not then we should have it Monday. I can't wait!

Well, that's about it. Like I said nothing really new going on. Here's a belly shot from today.

 Posted by Picasa

0 comments: