Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Spotting has started

And my breathing has stopped!

I woke up at 1:30am and went to the bathroom and discovered some pink spotting, very little. Thinking I must be dreaming or at least just seeing things I tried to go back to bed and not worry (lol, not worry, yeah right!)
When I got up for the day there was more. Holding back the tears I decided to remain positive and go on with getting ready for the day. There is no cramping so it can't be happening, right?

I read in one of my books that you can experience pink or brownish spotting due to the uterus stretching and not to worry unless it is accompanied by cramping or you see bright red.

As the day went on there was less and less and it turned to more of an orange'ish. Not sure what that means.

Needless to say I am on edge and scarred to death. Please God don't let this happen again! I've been praying all day!

0 comments: