Monday, October 23, 2006

Food

YUCK!
I've been feeling nauseous for the last few weeks, but this week has been terrible! Before, I could just eat a little something and it would subside. This week I don't want to eat. Everything makes me want to vomit. I crave something and then the moment it touches my taste buds my stomach turns. I almost never feel full.
Those who know me, know that I LOVE to eat, so this nausea hasn't exactly slowed me down, but I have wasted a bit of food. Ian's always there to pick up the slack, lol. So for now I eat a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but not a whole lot of one thing. Not too bad.
I'm certainly not complaining, just recording my events. I know that the fact that I feel this way should be a little reassurance that everything is going well inside. Although, I still can't help but be fearful. It still doesn't feel completely real. So weird! I'm hoping that seeing an ultrasound that proves the baby is ok will help it all sink in for me. Apparently the 3 pregnancy tests just aren't enough, lol.

Welcome to 9 weeks!!!

0 comments: