Friday, December 05, 2008

Name Game

I know we still have plenty of time, but I don't think this baby is ever going to get a name. I have literally looked at thousands of names and can not find anything that we agree on. Every day Ian and I are texting names back and forth, trying to think about what to name this little girl and we have nothing! We go to bed at night discussing names, we wake up discussing names. This is so hard! Sami's name was so easy for us and came so natural. All the names I want are taken by close family members, or are too over used. We liked Samantha because it was classic and pretty and not overly used.
The names I have today, but are certain to change tomorrow, lol...are
Nora Grace
and
Jessica Mary
I also started liking Victoria the other day too. I had always said no to this one before, but the other day out of no where I decided I liked it. But Ian and I are big on nicknames and neither of us like Vicki or Tori, so Victoria is out :(
Ian likes...
Jennifer
Kelli
and
Keiran
I think I'm having the toughest time cause I want it to just flow right with our last name, so the K and C names give me too much of a kah sound together with the last name and anything that ends in en, an, or in, are also too much with the last name.

I never though this would be so hard. I'm pretty sure I have looked at over 5000, names by now, it's so frustrating. So any and all suggestions are welcome, first and middle names.
Oh, and I'm not a big fan of anything that ends in y or ie, lol. I'm being way too picky!

Here are a few pics from the last few weeks.

Sami and I with Sc00by at the waterpark.

My little belly bump...it's much bigger this week, lol.

Sami girl

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: