Friday, April 27, 2007

Ian's new toy...


and to think all I wanted was a Dyson! LOL.





I have to get a 34 week pic up. Not right now but I'll try and get it done today, I promise. I've been very tired this week. I think this pregnancy thing is catching up with me. The baby has been getting the hiccups a lot this week! At least 3 times a day. Her movements are getting stronger too. I don't like when she flips "sunny side up" and I can feel her poking out the front of my stomach...yuck! It's so weird. I can't wait for her to get here! Not that I'm wishing the pregnancy away, I'm taking full advantage of sleeping when I want and being able to come and go on a whim, I just can't wait to meet her and have her here with us. I'm so excited!





So pretty much nothing going on this week except for Ian's new bike and we've cleaned the barn out to possible prepare for a couple of these...



We'll see what happens with that...

This is what's been making me laugh this week. He cracks me up!





Patches was jelous that I was filming Bruno and not her, lol.

0 comments: