Saturday, April 21, 2007

33 weeks and shower pics

Here's a 33 week belly shot.
I gained 3 pounds in the last 2 weeks, putting us up to a 21 pound weight gain thus far. It's getting more and more real everyday. The doc gave us her card with her home, cell AND pager #! Wow, we must be close now.
We got an ultrasound this week...just for fun and because our doctor loves us, lol. She's head down and very skwirmy! We didn't get to see her profile or face, but we saw everything else and she looks perfect! I can't wait to meet her!

Here are a few pics from the shower...
The animals on the table match our nursery theme. They were so perfect! I loved it!
The cake was adorable! and yummy too!
Here are my 2 assistants helping me with the gifts. The girls had so much fun and were just too cute! They loved all the baby stuff.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: