Monday, November 10, 2008

Late pics

Better late than never...right? Here are a few pics from Halloween. I couldn't get any good ones of Sami in her costume because she would just not sit still long enough for anything! She was so excited and did so well. She loved going from house to house and being out walking at night...even though she didn't get to eat any of the candy, lol. ( what a mean mommy I am :()

We have an appointment this Friday at the OB. Just a regular pre-natal exam. I felt the baby move last Wednesday for the first time! I think I was around 16-18 weeks when I felt Sami for the first time, this one was just barely 15 weeks!! Crazy. It was so crazy to feel that little flutter again, and I've been feeling it multiple times throughout the day everyday since. The 21st is our big ultrasound!! I'm sure I mentioned that before but I just can't wait!
Sami was sick last week and now I am sick (fever, sore throat, head ache, body aches...the whole nine!) and Ian is getting sick too and the daycare provider is sick as well...UGH! Thank God tomorrow is a bank holiday and I don't have to work because I don't know how I could possibly make it through the day. Pray that this sickness leaves us all tomorrow!!



Posted by Picasa

0 comments: