Monday, October 29, 2007

A new look

So what do you think?

Kind of more generic, but I really don't have much time these days to create new templates and I really wanted a change so this was my quick fix.

I just realized this weekend that I forgot to post about Samantha sitting up. She sits up now! Still a little tipsy here and there but for the most part she can sit on her own and she's learning to catch herself when she starts to lean too far to one side.

The nap strike has ended and she has successfully napped for the past 3 days now! YAY!!!

We had a great weekend! Got to see family on Saturday and Scott and I carved pumpkins on Sunday. Here are some pics....

These boots are made for walkin'

Sami's First Halloween!!
Sami's Baby Jack-o-Lantern and Scott's Pirate (He carved in "Arrrr" along the side)


0 comments: