Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Poppy!!

Today is Poppy's birthday! And Sami just wanted to say "I love you Poppy!"
Hope you have a great day Dad! See you soon!
Sami is 4 months today! She goes tomorrow for her shots :( and a weight/height check. I know she's getting big because she can only fit into 6 months and up clothing! I can't believe how fast she has grown! We will most likely also be starting cereal this week. She's been watching us eat and is VERY interested, I'm sure she's going to love having her own food, lol. We've been doing great with breastfeeding and are planning on going as long as we can. What ever is best for the two of us. If I feel that she has lost interest or is not wanting to nurse anymore than we will switch, but other wise we're in for the long haul.
She had her first laugh Wednesday and I don't think I've ever laughed so hard! It was the cutest thing I've ever heard! They are still tricky to get out of her, it's not like she's laughing all the time yet, but at least about once a day...she has to really be in a silly mood to get one out of her, but she loves to smile ALL the time, at EVERYONE! She's a very happy baby.

We had her first camp fire this weekend with her brother...
He's roasting her a marshmallow, lol. Mommy will have to eat it for her....mmm...he's getting good at this, they used to all be black on the out side and cold in the middle, lol.
Scott and Sami had fun playing with each other all weekend. They love each other so much, it melts my heart to see them together.


Unfortunately, Scott had a cold this weekend and now we all have a touch of it :( Ian the worst I think, but poor Sami isn't feeling too great either. Her nose is running like crazy and she's had just about enough of me wiping it. She also has a little cough....poor baby. No temp though so that's good. I'm sure we'll talk to the doctor about it tomorrow anyway.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: