Monday, August 27, 2007

Long time, No blog...

We've been BUSY! I feel like I've been going non-stop for the past 2 weeks and it doesn't look like things are going to slow down anytime soon.
Scott spent the week with us.


We prepared for Double K day, which I've now realized that I took virtually no pictures of :( Maybe I can get Mary to post some on her blog...you know that thing she hasn't posted on in over 3 months!! Or at least email me her pics and I'll post them.
It was a great party and we had fun being with friends and family.


The boys all drank too much

The kids bounced too much

And ate too much chocolate

...note to self, a chocolate fountain and a windy day are not a good combination.

The next morning we dragged the hung-over boys out of bed and headed off to the Great Escape (Six Flags Park)
Where we again ate too much and the boys drank too much.

It was a fantastic weekend!

Ian had last week off from work and it was cold here. Like colder than Fall weather cold. So we pretty much hung out with family....and ate some more! LOL I'm pretty sure I've put on almost 10 pounds these last two weeks!! Yikes!
This little man turned 6 last week! I can't believe it! He's getting so big, it feels like just yesterday I was at the hospital holding him at only a few hours old! He's such a big kid now.

Sami had her first pool experience at his birthday party.

Daddy dipped her toes in the big pool and then Poppy set up the kiddy pool for her and Nana sat with her in it. We put her bumbo seat in the pool and she loved it! She liked sitting in the water and splashing her feet.
Scott's back with us again this week, for some much needed quality time. Maybe I can get him to work out with me so I can lose some of this vacation weight. He's starting soccer next week so we're going to start practicing today.

We took some video of Sami talking last week I'll have to get them uploaded so I can share them too.

Ok, time to get off this ever growing butt and get moving...until next time...
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: