Thursday, June 21, 2007

YAY!!!

Sami went to the Dr. yesterday for her weight check.





At her appointment last week she had lost 5 ounces and was down to a low 6 lbs. 10 oz.


Well, yesterday she weighed in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. !!


Ian and I couldn't have been more proud, lol.


Finally, some gratification for these horribly sore nipples! LOL


This girl wants to eat every hour, what the heck! It's like she knew she had to put the weight on. I'm not sure if I'm producing enough for her or she's just not nursing right...

This was her Father's Day outfit that Daddy picked out for her to wear. She's still so small that everything is huge on her.

She's started gettting baby acne too. Poor thing, I hate that stuff some of it looks painful. I hope it clears up soon.



We go back again next week for another weight check and to see the doctor. Wish us luck...


0 comments: