Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sweet Girl

So far everything is going great. Although she is a sleepy little girl and I have to wake her up a lot to eat. We went to the Dr. yesterday and she's lost a full 5 ounces! We go back in a week for another weight check, and then a week after that for another one.
I can't believe she's almost 2 weeks old already! Time is just flying by. I was sad last Saturday when she turned one week, lol. I just don't want her to grow up too fast, lol. Everyday is just more amazing than the one before. She learns and does new things everyday. Her little noises that she makes are changing and developing, she's starting to get different destinctive crys, instead of just that newborn cry.

I do feel bad for her when she's awake though. How do you entertain a newborn? She always seems bored, lol. I talk to her and kiss her (I swear this morning she kissed me back! And she hugs me too, lol)

I'm just loving every moment of being this little girls mommy. She's beautiful!



Oh yeah...her first bath went pretty good...however, every bath since then has been a nightmare! She HATES it! I can't wait to give her a real bath an not the sponge bath...if only that darn belly button would fall off!

And her favorite hobby so far has been pooping on me everytime I change her diaper! Well, at least 90% of the time....it is not fun, and we've wasted many diapers playing this game!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: