Monday, April 20, 2009

Almost there

39+ weeks!! Yay! The end is near, and I can. not. wait. to meet this little girl!
Last week I gained just under a full pound, this week I lost just over a pound...hmmm, not sure what's up with that, but the doctors don't seem to be concerned. Jillian is still her little wiggle worm self, poking and prodding in all the wrong places, lol.
Samantha and I are both sick this week :( We have some nasty upper respiratory cold, with a nasty cough, a nose like a faucet, sore throat, and sinus pressure...yuck! As if being 39 weeks pregnant wasn't uncomfortable enough now everything is intensified because I am sick and feel like crap and Sami feels like crap and is whinny and clingy. We only had one thing planned for the week, playgroup tomorrow, but I think we're going to skip it and just chill out at home and try and recoup. We both need to get better so Jillian can get here! So instead we will just take it easy and work on disinfecting anything we touch, lol.

Ian is off to New Jersey again so hopefully Jillian will wait until he is closer to home to make her appearance :(
I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was a boy and he was gorgeous! LOL He had huge chubby cheeks, beautiful blue eyes, and was a baldy..he had a little bit of blonde peach fuzz, but not much. So weird.

If Jillian doesn't come by Saturday, then I will be back to the Dr. on Monday for a non-stress test and an ultrasound, then from there we have a tentative induction date of May 4th.

Only time will tell. Hopefully next time I post, it will be her birth story!

0 comments: